Friday, June 11, 2010

Remain in Light

It's slightly overcast now...the clouds will likely obscure the sun for the next hour or so. While I love all the light and vitamin D the sun provides down here, I also enjoy these natural little breaks that quickly moving flocks of clouds afford. That is how life is here. Things are laid-back as ever this week; at times work is hot and intense and just plain aggravating, like the sun in your eyes or searing your skin. Then come the welcome breaks from that intensity. Though these breaks are often anything but productive(the don't offer vitamin D or monetary reward) , they come at a natural pace and give me time to play just as hard as I work.

Summer life is as sweet as a vine-ripened heirloom tomato.

Will buy my plane ticket soon...then it is 'on' for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment